Medicare Cost Plans
Medicare Cost Plans are a type of Medicare health plan available in certain areas of the country. Here's what you should know about Medicare Cost Plans:
- You can join even if you only have Part B
- If you have Part A and Part B and go to a non-network provider, the services are covered under Original Medicare. You'll pay the Part A and Part B coinsurance and deductibles
- You can join anytime the Cost Plan is accepting new members
- You can leave anytime and return to Original Medicare
- You can either get your Medicare prescription drug coverage form the Cost Plan (if offered) or you can join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. Even if the Cost Plan offers prescription drug coverage, you can choose to get drug coverage from a different plan.
* You can add or drop Medicare Prescription Drug coverage only at certain times.
By contacting the phone number on this website you will be directed to a licensed agent.